|New to the Club?
Information for new and prospective members
Our main purpose is to provide a friendly and comfortable atmosphere to play duplicate bridge sanctioned by the American Contract Bridge League (ACBL).
Our games are open to all people – members of our club pay $5 per game, non-members pay $10. An annual membership costs $15
Our club is a not-for-profit organization which is administered by the Board of Directors. The Board is elected at the Annual General Meeting which is held in October of each year.
We encourage a fragrance free environment so please refrain from using perfume prior to the game.
Every game you play will be available for analysis and review on the Internet as we use the Dealer 4 dealing machine coupled with wireless scoring system known as Bridgemate.
We are able to keep the cost of playing bridge so reasonable because of the efforts of all of the volunteers who help to keep our club running – these include our executive, our club manager, and all of the members who help out at each game by preparing the refreshments (coffee, tea, cookies) and keeping things organized.
Here are a few things you should know about our club:
- Our games start promptly at the appointed time! You should plan on being at the club 15 to 20 minutes before the start time to get organized.
- You will need to have a partner lined up beforehand. If you do not have a partner, then please contact Rachel Whitehead by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (250-763-2872)
- We are a fragrance free zone - please do not wear perfume, aftershave scented hand lotion, fragranced hair products and/or scented product
- Parking is available in the Church parking lot - please do not use any of the spots directly in front of the office.
- The hand records and results are posted on-line after each of our games.
We invite you to become a member of our bridge community!