Normally, he Cashiers Duplicate Bridge Club holds Swiss Teams games from June - October on select Sundays. Due to COVID 19, we have been forced to put these games on hold until further notice. We will start again when it is safe.
Games normally begin at 1:30 and we ask everyone to be there at 1:15 so we can start on time. Each game is Eight is Enough as described below.
1. Each team may add up to NO MORE THAN 8 points for the total 4-person team. Players under 300 masterpoints count as 1 point. Players with 300-1000 masterpoints count as 2 points. Players with over 1000 masterpoints count as 3 points. A team may have LESS THAN 8 points or 8 points exactly, but not more than 8. This means that no team may have more than 2 A players and, if a team has 2 A players, they must be playing with 2 C players.
2. We will play 4 rounds of 6 hands each, time permitting. We must be finished in 4 hours or less, which should be no problem if everyone arrives on time and plays at a good pace.
3. Cost is $3 to enter the Rec Center, which goes to the Center, and $5 for bridge club members (guests will pay $7). If you are a member of the Rec Center, then you only pay the $5 or $7 bridge fee.
4. If you plan to play, please email Sandra Freeman <firstname.lastname@example.org> with your teammates names and the date you wish to play. If we do not get enough for the game, Sandra will email you on the Saturday before the game to let you know. As always, walk-ins of full four person teams are welcome, but reservations will have priority.
5. If you need teammates to make a team of four, please use our partnership desk link in the right hand column of this page.
If you would like to contact the club, enter your details and click "Post Message".