The Windsor Bridge Club
Health & Safety Covid 19 Protocol
- On entering the premises Members will be required to wear a face mask until they are seated at the bridge table.
- To avoid cross contamination, coats must be hung up on the coat hooks located outside the playing room and not stacked up on the counter in the hall.
- Each player must go straight to a table and remain seated. Members should not gather in small groups, away from the table.
- Steps will be taken to ensure that the room is well ventilated. To this end all windows will remain open during the session.
- During play the wearing of masks will be voluntary, but any player may insist that all other players wear a mask, whilst at their table.
- Coffee and Tea only (no food), will be available in the kitchen where hand sanitiser will also be on hand and social distancing must be observed.
- Tables will be spaced 1.5m apart. This means that we will be limited to a maximum number of 10 Tables. For this reason priority will be given to paid up members.
- An alcohol based hand sanitiser will be available on each table and should be used at the start of each round, as you will be handling cards from the previous table.
- The scoring tablet and stylus will only be used by North, who will show the entry to East before confirming it.
- To comply with social distancing the results screen will not be on display during the session. Results will be available to view on the Website the next morning.
- Strictly, players should not move for the next round until the bell is rung by the Director, when everyone will move together, whilst trying to maintain a safe distance from others.
- At the end of the evening there must be an orderly exit from the room bearing in mind the need for social distancing when retrieving coats and exiting the building.