The Windsor Bridge Club
Health & Safety Covid 19 Protocol
- The wearing of masks will be voluntary.
- To avoid cross contamination, coats must be hung up on the coat hooks located outside the playing room and not stacked up on the bar counter in the hall.
- You are requested to go straight to a table and remain seated until the start of the session and not to congregate, away from the table, in small groups.
- Steps will be taken to ensure that the room is well ventilated. To this end some windows will remain open during the session so please dress appropriately.
- An alcohol based hand sanitiser will be available on each table and should be used at the start of each round.
- Coffee and Tea will be available (no biscuits) in the kitchen, where hand sanitiser will also be on hand and social distancing must be observed.
- The scoring tablet and stylus will only be used by North, who will show the entry to East before confirming it.
- Initially and to comply with social distancing, the results screen will not be on display during the session. Results will be available to view on the Website the next morning.
- Players should not move for the next round until the move is announced, when everyone will move together whilst trying to maintain social distancing.
- At the end of the evening there must be an orderly exit from the room, bearing in mind the need for social distancing, when retrieving coats and exiting the building.