OK Tuesday Lessons with Rich is ready to roll!
They will be every other Tuesday between 4-6pm. You don't need to stay the entire two hours, but I will be available that whole time.
The dates for the remainder of 2019 will be: Oct 22, Nov 5, Nov 19, Dec 3, and Dec 17. Then we will take a break until the middle of January and continue.
Cost is $5 per person.
There will be a variety of things I have in mind:
1) The first order of business will be to look at the hand records and ask if you have any questions about the Tuesday afternoon game. A LOT can be learned from questions that are fresh from the recent duplicate game.
2) Practice bidding conventions with your partner and opponents at the table. (Bring a regular partner and sit across from them at a table)
3) Play some pre-duplicated hands (I have invested in my own set of boards to accomplish this).
4) Handouts discussing new conventions.
5) Whiteboard lessons.
6) Answer any other questions under the sun.
I don't plan to have you as spectators, you will definitely be participants. I will design or resurrect hands that will give you problems. In some instances we'll play preduplicated hands together, one trick at a time and see if you can make the right play as declarer or defender.
I'll dig up interesting hands that Toby & I have played. You will also not only learn new conventions, you will start bidding them at the table.
It will be a lot of fun. Spread the word to your Tuesday friends.