You must be registered as a member.
On the left hand column of this page, click on SIGN UP to PLAY.
1. At the "Small Slams BC Member Services in the box for ACBL number enter your ACBL number. If you don't have an ACBL number, enter your club number preceded by a hashtag# (Example -#77371). Then click on submit.
2. Click on "Select Reservation Date" and scroll down to the date you want to make a reservation. Click on the date you want.
3. Click on "Reserve/Modify/Find Partner" (then click "submit" on this line)
4. After a short delay you will see a new line with the play date. To the right of the Date is "Partner" To choose a partner: In the search box, Type in the first few letters of the first name of your partner and a list of players with those letters will appear. Click on the partner you want so their name shows in the box. Once you use the system your regular partner's name will appear at the top of the list preceded by an "*".
5. In the box "When" make sure AFT is listed. We play in the afternoon.
6. In the box "Reg/Limited" make sure Limited is listed. We play in a limited game.
7. In the box "Direction" you can make a request "Do Not Care", North/South. East/West. The request is not guaranteed.
8. You may make recurring reservations for a month at a time.
9. Click on "Submit" on this line.
10. When the reservation is completed, the confirmation is printed in RED above.
If you want to play and don’t have a partner here are the directions to follow:
sign in then click on the date you want to play. make sure the date is correct. then click on "Reserve, Modify, Partner" Below that you should see: all in one line the message below:
Thu By First Name By Last Name
In the Box with "Search" type in *TBD that is *To Be Determined. Make sure the "TBD" is in the search box. Then complete the rest of the steps - 5-10 above.
Please remember to cancel any reservation you are not going to use.
As a side note -If you click on the box "Line Up for the date listed", you can see all the players who have signed up for that date.
Any questions or problems please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.