|The CLUB is OPEN for ALL SESSIONS
Sessions take place on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, starting at 1pm (please arrive 15 min prior to the start of play).
Visitors are welcome.
Supervised bridge continues on Tuesdays
Gary's advanced lessons continue on Thursdays at the new start time of 2pm
Members choosing to return will be deemed to be in agreement with the Club's COVID-19 – Safety Plan.
The safety plan can be viewed by clicking here.
In summary the plan requires:
- Numbers are limited only by spaced for bridge tables (in accordance with the 2 square metres per person rule).
- Registration to Play is not required, but please be in the club room 15 minutes before start.
- Please do not come to the premises if you are unwell.
- Declare any recent overseas/interstate travel and contacts.
- Hand sanitising is mandatory immediately on entry.
- Payment must be placed in container provided. NO CHANGE will be given.
- All Protocols (e.g. table cleaning, board handling, scoring) must be followed. Any additional direction will come from the Director or the Authorised person at the Entry point.
Sapphire Coast Bridge Club