Visitors welcome to Leverstock Green Bridge Club.........near M1 J8.
We play three times a week at different locations:
- Tuesday mornings at Leverstock Green Village Hall, Village Centre, Leverstock Green HP3 8QG (for map, click here);
- Wednesday evenings at Adeyfield Community Centre, The Queens Square, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 4EW (for map, click here);
- Thursday evenings online using the RealBridge platform.
Both venues have good car parking including disabled bays.
On Tuesdays and Wednesdays we aim to play twenty-four boards in a friendly environment.
On Thursdays we play fourteen boards in an informal GENTLE DUPLICATE environment, when mentors play with students and less experienced players.
If running late please call one of these committee members:
- Geoff Lacey on 07786 854848
- Marion Fenn on 07710 296466
- Penny Mauger on 07909 520272.
Tuesdays at 9.20 am for a 9.30 am start;
Wednesdays at 7.20 pm for a 7.30 pm start;
Thursdays at 7.05 pm for a 7.15 pm start.
If you are interested in attending our Thursday evening sessions please contact Geoff Lacey (phone 07786 854848 or e mail Geoff at email@example.com) and he will make the arrangements.
We also provide teaching for total beginners and improvers on Friday mornings. Please contact Alan Woof (phone 07714 430650 or e mail Alan at firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
If you are not a member of the club and are considering attending, or you have any questions then please contact Alan Woof. Every effort will be made to make you feel welcome.