NEW 299er EVENING 7:00 JACKPOT GAME
The 299er turnout at 7:05 is improving significantly and this Jackpot game is our incentive to build attendance of 299ers at 7:00.
- You must play with another "human" to win.
- To WIN, you must have at least a percentage that matches the target percentage (starts at 75%) or higher (if two pairs - then the highest percentage wins) Only one pair can win in a given night.
- The JACKPOT starts at 50 BB$ (for a pair) and increases by 1 BB$ for each night unclaimed.
- The TARGET percentage starts at 75%. Each week, on Sunday, the Target % goes down by 1% (the 2nd week, if unclaimed will have a 74% Target).
- Once someone wins the Jackpot, the prize and target reset the very next night (50 BB$ and 75%).
We have a goal of at least 10 tables per section at night - benefiting both the 299ers and the Open section.
MORNING CONTEST - TOP FOUR SECTION MASTERPOINTS AT THE 9:30 GAME EACH WEEK
- 199er Sections Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday mornings at 9:30
- 299er Sections Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings at 9:30
- Open Sections Monday thru Saturday mornings at 9:30
The FOUR players that have earned the most masterpoints in EACH of the 9:30 199er section, the 9:30 299er section, and the 9:30 open section will win a free entry the following week (separate contest for each section). Once the winners are announced each week, if they buy an entry in any 9:30 game the following week, I will transfer BBO$ into their account to refund their entry fee the next Sunday.
The intent is to have a separate game for the 199ers and the 299ers, but at the same time give the Open players the extra benefit from the subordinate tables.
EVERY SUNDAY I will announce the winners from that week. I will also make the BB$ transfer on Sunday to every winning from the previous week that did participate in the following week.
|SOUTHEAST Bridge Club Consortium - BBO AND SEBCC
The SOUTHEAST BRIDGE CLUB CONSORTIUM (SEBCC) is a great group of clubs that have come together offering a wide range of:
- Game Days (Every Day of the Week)
- Game Times (9:30, 1:05 and 7:05)
- Games for different player levels (49er, 99er, 299er, 499er, and Open)
- Tremendous opportunities for player development (see below) from nationally ranked teachers (Kevin Wilson and Jim Ricker)
The SEBCC Mission is to keep bridge players of all levels engaged and excited about bridge. When we get back to Face to Face bridge, we want the players EAGER to show off their new skills and knowledge to their friends at your clubs.
Games Times/Player Levels - See the Online Calendar for our times and when we have special games
- Pre-Game Free Lessons by Kevin Wilson (Grypho) on
- 12: 00 Mondays - Hands of the Week
- 12:00 Wednesdays - 12 Habits of Highly Successful Bidders
- 12:00 Saturdays - Mail Bag
- Free Postmortems
- Monday-Saturday at approximately 3:15 we go over the hands from the afternoon session
DECEMBER RANK CHANGES
- William Fagan-----Ponte Vedra, FL
- Cynthia Kaiser-----Albuquerque, NM
- Migeon Knowles-----Goldsboro, NC
- Tiernan Shea-----Kiawah Island, SC
- Pankajam Sundaresan-----Brossard, QC
- Jennifer Field-----Peterborough, NH
- Judelle McArdle-----Bluffton, SC
- Charles Walters-----Knoxville, TN
- Dale Clifford-----Jacksonville Bc, FL
- Roz Richman-----Bluffton, SC
- Joy Sweet-----Barrington, IL
- Charles Wills-----Blacksburg, VA
- John Brandt-----Columbus, GA
- William Keys-----Dallas, TX
- Stephen Walker-----Alamo, CA
- M Paulina Anderson-----Evansville, IN
- Claudia Bliss-----Ponte Vedra, FL
- Ted Fine-----Seabrook Island, SC
Bronze Life Master
- Ted Fine-----Seabrook Island, SC
- David Jasperse-----Holland, MI
Silver Life Master
- Ornit Grossman-----Ithaca, NY
Ruby Life Master
- Sherry Anton-----Flowery Branch, GA
- Vicki Bell-----Brookhaven, GA
- Sandy Craft-----Morehead City, NC
- Kathryn Kimmerling-----Blythewood, SC
- Helen Leibowitz-Hoyer-----Philadelphia, PA
- Peter Peca Jr-----El Paso, TX
Diamond Life Master
- Larry Lowell Jr-----Knoxville, TN
- Mym Young-----Indian Beach, NC