A lady in my class can only play by rhymes. These are her favorites:
(1) When the dummy is to your right, lead the weakest suit in sight.
(2) When the dummy is to your left, lead through heft.
(3) Don't be cute, lead partner's suit.
(4) The lead of top of three small is worst of all.
(5) The one who knows, goes.
(6) You will lose face if you underlead an ace.
August bridge summer holiday!
We stop playing bridge during this month and love to see you again on Monday the 6th of September!
1 ) Be in time that is to say 10 minutes before we start.
The starting time is 15:15 but be present at 15:05 at the latest.
That gives us time to start up the system and play at 15:15.
Thank you for your understanding.
2 ) At the table:
check if you sit at the right table
check if you sit in the right direction
check if you have the right boards
check if the board you play coincides with the board in the tablet.