A lady in my class can only play by rhymes. These are her favorites:
(1) When the dummy is to your right, lead the weakest suit in sight.
(2) When the dummy is to your left, lead through heft.
(3) Don't be cute, lead partner's suit.
(4) The lead of top of three small is worst of all.
(5) The one who knows, goes.
(6) You will lose face if you underlead an ace.
Count your winners and count your losers. If the total doesn't come to 13, count your cards. (Sheinwold)
According the latest news, fase 3 of the corona restrictions will end on Monday the 22nd of June.
This day we will resume the bridge at the Arrayanes hotel.
Hope we can meet again.
The Winner is..........
1 - King of Hearts with 232 VP
2 - Alu/Cotobro with 177 VP
3 - Nerja with 131 VP
We thank Nerja BC (Joan, Linda and others) for the organisation of a well organized team match event.
1 ) Be in time that is to say 10 minutes before we start.
The starting time is 15:15 but be present at 15:05 at the latest.
That gives us time to start up the system and play at 15:15.
Thank you for your understanding.
2 ) At the table:
check if you sit at the right table
check if you sit in the right direction
check if you have the right boards
check if the board you play coincides with the board in the tablet.