About our Club
The Columbia Bridge Club promotes duplicate bridge
and offers a full schedule of games, lessons and social activities.
- The club has a Zero Tolerance Policy
- We believe in Ethics and Rules at the Table
- There is a Progressive Discipline Policy in place
- Check out the ABCs of CBC
- The CBC Bylaws
- To join CBC, please fill out this 2021-22 CBC Membership Form mail to: Columbia Bridge Club 77 Brighton Hill, Columbia, SC 29223
- Annual Membership Dues are $20 per person.
The annual dues are prorated for NEW members:
if you join June - Sept, dues are $20;
October - January, $15; February - May, $10.
Members must have participated in 10 club games in the prior 12 months to be eligible to vote at membership meetings.
- Looking for a Partner? Please CLICK on the Partnership Tab!
There is an online partnership desk available; click on the tab in the menu and complete the form to request a partner.
- Memorials can be made to honor members of the Columbia Bridge Club.
A note will be sent to the family or anyone designated. If you want the memorial to be tax deductible, make your check payable to the 501(c)3 corporation,
SC Bridge Foundation, with the honoree’s name on the ‘For’ line. You will receive a receipt for tax purposes.
Checks can be given to any director or mailed to: Chris Webb 1102 Gist Street, Columbia, S.C. 29201