CHORLEY BRIDGE CLUB - COVID REGULATIONS for MEMBERS and VISITORS
First Edition 28 July 2021
1. All members and visitors must wear a mask on entering and leaving the Bowling Club
2. Members and visitors must hand sanitize on entry to the building.
3. All members and visitors must be double vaccinated before they will be allowed to play bridge (proof may be asked for).
4. Members or visitors will be asked to provide an up to date e-mail address and telephone number which will be stored on the members database.
5. Once seated the wearing of a mask is not mandatory, it is a personal choice.
6. All players will be allocated a bidding box, fill in the label with your name and player number and attach to the underside of the box. This will remain with you for the duration of the match and on completion of the game you are to return it to the container with the label showing. The next session you can retrieve the same box.
7. Only one set of cards will be used. These cards will not be re-dealt or used for at least a week.
8. We will endeavour to only use a Mitchell movement reducing the amount of people moving around the room. E/W pairs should take their bidding boxes with them.
9. Only the person sat North will handle the Bridgemate. North will show the bridgemate to East or west for confirmation of the score. North will accept the score.
10. Should you wish to leave the Bridge room i.e. to visit the bar or toilet you MUST wear a mask and hand sanitize on re-entry.
11. The Bowling Club has a one – in, one – out system in operation on the Ladies and Gents toilets, please abide by the rules.
12. Cash will still be accepted, please come with the correct money ( still £2 for members). We do not want to be giving out change.
13. The windows and back door will be open at all times and fans are there to give extra ventilation.
14. Please respect the other members at all times. It has been a difficult period for everyone and it will be strange getting back to “normal”. Please be patient as we trial the new “normal”
15. Should any member or visitor test positive for COVID then the Secretary HAS TO BE INFORMED IMMEADIATELY along with the date they last attended a bridge session. The Bridge Club will take the appropriate actions depending on the guidelines in place at the time. Sue Kos can be contacted at email@example.com.
IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID DO NOT ATTEND THE BRIDGE CLUB.
Enjoy your Bridge.
These rules have been agreed by your committee following a risk assessment.