The greatest risk in playing Face to Face bridge is people attending who are suffering from Covid.
We’d ask the following of all attendees:
· Please do not come to the club if you have any symptoms of Covid, flu or a cold.
· If you are confirmed as having Covid 19 within 3 days of playing bridge at the club, please inform the club manager immediately.
· Ask that all members be fully vaccinated (where possible) in line with government guidance.
· Please wear a face covering (unless medically exempt) while inside the club, both while walking around and whilst sitting at the bridge table. You can remove your face covering to consume refreshments.
· As you enter, please wash your hands, and practice good hand and respiratory hygiene whilst in the club. There are hand sanitizer stations by every entrance and exit to the club.
Please note the club will be keeping the doors and windows open to keep the air flowing as well as using our air conditioning system. We encourage people to wear an extra layer of clothing as the club may seem colder than usual.
All these conditions are in accordance with Scottish Government regulations. As they are updated, we will review these rules.