♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ May 10 - 14 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Monday, May 10 Open 12:45
Monday, May 10 0-99 1:00
Tuesday, May 11 0-750 12:45
Wednesday, May 12 Open 12:45
Thursday, May 13 Open 12:45
Friday, May 14 0-750 12:45
NOTE: The week of May 24-30 will be Silver Point week. Cost will be $6.00 for open and 0-750 games, $5.00 for 99ers game.
Points awarded will be 100% silver at double regular club points.
Video replays for ACBL members
1. Video replays are now available for every Virtual Club hand that's on Live for Clubs. You must be an ACBL PLAYER TO RECEIVE LIVE FOR CLUBS. When you receive your Live for Clubs results email, click the blue button on the left for a complete replay of the hand. The hand is visible along with the bidding. There are four options at this point - Next - Options - Gib - Play
2. Replay of each hand is also available on BBO results. Login to BBO. Then click HISTORY, click your virtual game, click RESULTS, click your SCORE, click MOVIE, to get full replay of the hand. Click TRAVELLER to see how others bid the hand.
Convention cards on BBO
If you don't have a convention card posted on BBO, it will no longer default to SAYC. The ACBL is running Zoom sessions to help players fill out their convention cards. You have the option of making SAYC your default card but you have to physically do that now. The Peterborough Bridge Club web site has links to these sessions. Go to www.bridgewebs.com/peterboroughbridge and click on the link next to the session you wish to sign up for.
How to register for a virtual game
1. Ensure that your BBO handle has been emailed to Malcolm Ewashkiw.
2. Make sure your ACBL number is stored with BBO.
To do that, log on to BBO, go to ACBL World, and click on Update Your ACBL Number.
3. When you are ready to register, log on to BBO, go to Virtual Clubs, go to ACBL North America
and locate the Peterborough/Belleville club game. Both partners must be online to register.
4. Games are listed chronologically and will show up two hours before game time.
5. You may also sign up without a partner or sign up as a substitute.
If you have not already done so, please email your BBO handle to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will ensure a smooth registration process.
$$$$$ Buying BBO $ $$$$$
Pleae note that there is a big difference between buying BBO$ through the app on your phone or tablet compared with buying BBO$ through a browser such as Safari, Firefox, etc.
Do not buy through the app; the cost is outrageous. Buy through the browser. I use a U.S. credit card to do so which saves a little bit on conversion.