This page has information and news of interest to the members. For a full list of forthcoming events, see "Calendar" on the menu and for a list of results see "Results".
|Rules for Returning to Live Bridge
Rules for Live Bridge
In the interest of safety for all our members we are requesting that all members adhere to the rules set out below.
- For the moment only Ballyroan members will be allowed to play live bridge in the centre.
- You will not be eligible to play in the Bridge Centre if you are not vaccinated or fail to produce your vaccination certificate.
- You must sanitise your hands when entering the Bridge Centre.
- You must wear a mask at all times while you are in the Bridge Centre - you can remove your mask when you are outside
- Payment can be made on the night; however, you must bring the exact fee €5.00. No coins will be accepted, and no change will be given.
- North is a designated seat. You must not change this.
- North will oversee the boards and the Bridgemate. Please make sure someone who knows how to use the Bridgemate sits in the North position. No other members are allowed to touch the Bridgemate or handle the boards
- E/W will view the score by North placing the Bridgemate in the centre of the table for E/W to see and once it has been agreed North will accept the score.
- Hand sanitiser will be placed on each table. You must sanitise your hands before the start of a round and again at the end of the round.
- If you are E/W you will bring your bidding box with you when you move tables. You can bring your own bidding box or one will be assigned to you at the start of the night
- If you use the water fountain, you must bring your glass with you when you move. Do not leave your glass lying around for anyone else to have to touch.
- If you need to leave the hall during play. You must sanitise your hands when leaving the main hall and before coming back into the main hall.
Thank you in advance for your support and assistance.
If you have not already sent your Covid Certificate you can do so by emailing it to email@example.com
If you have concerns or issues, you can contact the following committee members.
President: Chris Griffin (087 7682677)
Secretary: Paul Derham (087 9143294)
|Last updated : 2nd Nov 2021 12:11 GMT