Any comments on how to improve the presentation of information and/or the content on the website are welcome.
1. The first imperative is that we are, and shall remain, a friendly club.
2. The Laws of Duplicate Bridge 2017 shall apply to all Club events.
3. The Club is not affiliated to the EBU, but the EBU's "Blue Book", ie the "Handbook of EBU Permitted Understandings" shall apply to all Club Events with the exception that the Rules on "Announcing" are not mandatory.
4. The EBU's regulations on the use of Bidding Boxes shall also apply to all Club Events.
5. All members must be aware of and follow the EBU Guidelines on “Best Behaviour at Bridge”. These can be viewed on the EBU Information page.
6. Members are requested to arrive by 7:10 pm at the latest to enable the Director to determine the movement for the evening. Any players arriving later than this cannot be guaranteed to be able to take part in that evening’s event.
7. At least one member of each pair should complete a scorecard.
8. Members are requested to wash and dry their cups/saucers after use.