Providing a Safe, Healthy Bridge Environment.
* Regularly wash your hands with soap and water.
* Use hand sanitising solution regularly during play.
* A mask covering nose and mouth must be worn at all times indoors.
* Minimise physical contact with others and observe 1.5 metre distancing.
* If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
* If you have recently returned from overseas or visited a Coronavirus affected area, please self isolate.
*Consider Covid vaccination as this may become mandatory for face to face play.
We are pleased announce that, with the easing of restrictions, Wodonga Bridge Club has resumed scheduled sessions on Tuesday evenings.
The Senior Citizen's still requires Covid sign in, but face masks are no longer mandatory.
See you there!
*Help to set up the room would be appreciated.
♠ ♥ ♦ ♣
Di Barrow: 0419 251180
♣ ♦ ♥ ♠