As you may already be aware, we are back into a 6-week lockdown in Metropolitan Melbourne.
Unfortunately, this will affect the start date of the Beginner Lessons scheduled for 28th/29th July 2020.
We will keep you updated as soon as details are confirmed. Hopefully, this will be to the end of August 2020.
Details of Waverley Bridge Club's lessons for 2020
Andrew Mill will be starting lessons on Tuesday 28 July (evening) and Wednesday 29 July (day time).
Andrew has over 30 years of experience in teaching bridge and is well respected in the bridge community. Andrew is an ABF Honorary Teaching Fellow, one of only 3 in Victoria.
- The course consists of 12 lessons with a 2-week break over school holidays in September 2020.
- You have the choice of attending Tuesday evening or Wednesday afternoon lessons.
- This course covers the standard beginner content and you will be provided comprehensive course notes.
- Lessons generally run between 2 and 2 ½ hours
- The safety of our students and teachers is paramount, so the lesson room will be set out to ensure all the social distancing requirements are met. Everyone will have a temperature check before entering and, of course, hand sanitisers, face masks will be readily available.
When: Tuesday: TBC
Or: Wednesday: TBC
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start of your first lesson to finalise your enrolment so there is no delay to the start of the lesson.
Where: Electra Community Centre (Melways’ Reference 61 A11)
21a Electra Ave (rear Building) behind Ashwood Hall
Ashwood 3147 (lower car park)
The Community Centre is behind Ashwood Hall at the rear of the lower car park,
and entry is via the driveway at the Eastern end of the Reserve, closest to Huntingdale Road. There is plenty of parking.
Cost: $190, a deposit of $100 required to reserve your place, balance payable at the first lesson
Please use the form below to register for your preferred course and then call our office on 9807 6502 (Monday, Tuesday and Friday) to pay your deposit by credit card.
Once you have completed your course the Waverley Bridge Club can provide a comprehensive program of supervised play and workshops to help you improve your game and transition to club play.
♥ Bridge ♥ is great, come along and learn the best game around.
Waverley Bridge Club can promise you a relaxed and friendly atmosphere while you enjoy adding to your skills and making new friends.