||Shalford Village Hall,
Shalford GU4 8BQ
Wednesday afternoon starting at 1:30pm
Thursday evening starting at 7.30pm
||£3.00 for members
£4.00 for non-members
Table money includes mid-session resfreshments (tea/coffee/squash and a biscuit)
We hope that you will enjoy your bridge at Guildford Duplicate Bridge Club. Here are some ideas for ensuring that you do Enjoy your bridge.
Visitors are welcome. For more information please contact Kate Atkins
Members and those on the waiting list looking for a partner should email Julia Brough
Julia will then email everyone who has asked to be included in the find partner email list with your email address, and interested people will contact you directly.
Cafe Bridge and charity event dates:
West Wickham Cafe Bridge - Thursday 8th September - Join Café Bridge veteran Dave Harper in and spend an active day in this Kent-facing suburb raising money for St. Christopher's Hospice. Book here: brianbridge.net/wwick2022
LMBA Cafe Bridge in Chiswick - Tuesday 13 September - What a pleasure to be playing around Chiswick again, under the auspices of the incomparable Chris Duckworth in support of Médecins sans Frontières. Booking instructions here
Guildford Cafe Bridge - Thursday 6th October - The biggest day in the calendar; no other event approaches playing bridge in this historic and beautiful town with its Norman castle and tributes to Alice in Wonderland. Organized by Irene Goldsworthy in aid of The Fountain Centre and The Red Cross Ukraine Appeal and with the support of 3 Counties Bridge. Book here: brianbridge.net/guil2022
Beckenham Cafe Bridge - Thursday 13th October - Dave Harper's second year organizing in Beckenham after a much-praised 2021 inaugural event. Forthe benefit of St. Christopher's Hopsice. Book here: brianbridge.net/beck2022
CAFE BRIDGE SCOTLAND TRIP: SUNDAY 23rd- THURSDAY 27th OCTOBER
Join me for an extraordinary adventure as we tour Perthshire and the Highlands, taking in two cafe bridge events, with opportunties for sightseeing, culture and social bridge.
- One night in Inverness, two nights in Plockton, one night in Dunkeld
- Two days of cafe bridge
- First class train travel, make your own way back
For full details please consult the trip webpage or contact me Victor Lesk at this Email address or 07804953460.
Still places left:
- Molesey Cafe Bridge - re-scheduled to September the 28th due to the sun shining a bit too much on the original July date. Book here: brianbridge.net/mole2022
Save the dates:
- Richmond Cafe Bridge: Thursday 20th October
- Molesey Winter Cafe Bridge: Thursday 8th December
Busbridge continue to welcome visitors to their RealBridge bridge sessions
- Tuesday evenings – 7.00pm for 7.15pm start.
- Register to play online by contacting email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make an online payment of £5 for 2 guest sessions, or discuss other options for extra sessions
- Receive a weekly email with links to the available sessions
- Click on the link, use your name and EBU number as ID and you will be joined to the session. You only pay for the sessions you play
- They can help with finding partners - see their website: Busbridge web site