||Shalford Village Hall,
Shalford GU4 8BQ
Wednesday afternoon starting at 1:30pm
Thursday evening starting at 7.30pm
||£3.00 for members
£4.00 for non-members
We hope that you will enjoy your bridge at Guildford Duplicate Bridge Club. Here are some ideas for ensuring that you do Enjoy your bridge.
Visitors are welcome. For more information please contact Kate Atkins
Members and those on the waiting list looking for a partner should email Julia Brough
Julia will then email everyone who has asked to be included in the find partner email list with your email address, and interested people will contact you directly.
Cafe Bridge and charity event dates:
Radlett Cafe Bridge - Wednesday 15th June: Initially scheduled for March 2020, the first ever Radlett Cafe Bridge makes a triumphant comeback. Organized by Suzanne Anisfeld in aid of the "New Tricks" organization's bridge in schools programme. Book here: brianbridge.net/rad2022
Molesey Cafe Bridge - Tuesday 19th July: Pre-registration will open for this hugely popular event on Thursday 19th May. Please Email organizer Michael Brown at email@example.com from May 19th onwards for the chance to book early.
Cretan Cafe Bridge? : My colleague Lou Hobhouse of "English Bridge" fame is running an appealing bridge holiday to Crete this October - including, if all goes to plan, the first Cafe Bridge in the Aegean. For details see the flyer here: brianbridge.net/pdfs/2210Crete.pdf
Jenny Priestley's Online Garden Party - Friday June 17th: Play on BBO with your favourite partners from anywhere in the world. Party like it's lockdown and raise money for Cancer Research UK. Book here: brianbridge.net/cr2022
Knightsbridge, Wandsworth - new daytime bridge clubs: My colleague John Kemball and I are now running weekly daytime social duplicates. We host, so singles welcome. Please drop in for a game, say hello and catch up on the latest cafe bridge news.
- Tuesdays Knightsbridge 11.30am-3.30pm: St. Columba's Church of Scotland, Pont Street SW1X 0BD. 24 boards with break, £8, director Victor Lesk. Tuesday 10 May and subsequent weeks.
- Sundays Wandsworth 2pm-5pm: St Mary Magdalene RC Church, 97 Wandsworth Common Northside SW18 2QU, £6, director John Kemball. Sunday 8th May and subsequent weeks, website here.
Save the dates:
- Guildford Cafe Bridge in aid of Ukraine: Thursday 6th October
- Scotland trip to Plockton and Dunkeld Cafe Bridges: Monday 24-Thursday 27th October
Busbridge continue to welcome visitors to their RealBridge bridge sessions
- Tuesday evenings – 7.00pm for 7.15pm start.
- Register to play online by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Make an online payment of £5 for 2 guest sessions, or discuss other options for extra sessions
- Receive a weekly email with links to the available sessions
- Click on the link, use your name and EBU number as ID and you will be joined to the session. You only pay for the sessions you play
- They can help with finding partners - see their website: Busbridge web site