REMEMBER WE ARE OPENING ON MONDAY 20th. We will be pleased to see those who have let us know and ANYONE ELSE WHO IS ABLE TO COME. If you need a partner please come well before the start time. Pleae read notes below.
We hope we will get enough members to make it possible. A few have said they will not be able to come until later in the year and we look forward to seeing them then.
Play will start as usual at 1.30 but please come earlier so that we can arrange tables and order of play etc. Late comers may not be able to play. There are a few recommendations we must consider.
1. Masks are not mandatory but wear one if you can.
2. Hand sanitisor will be available.
3. The room will be well ventilated, wear warm clothes. Tables will be spaced out. Social distancing will be encouraged.Chairs will be wiped at the end of the session.
4. The kitchen will not be in use. Bring your own refreshments if you wish.
5. Keep the same bidding box for the whole session or bring your own if you like. All boxes and boards will be 'rested ' for a week between use.
6. No money will be handled. Bruce will discuss expenses and payment when we meet.
7. Please do not come if you are feeling unwell. Let us know if you develop any symptoms after playing so that we can let others know.WE ASSUME YOU WILL HAVE BEEN DOUBLE VACCINATED.
It will be good to see everyone. Let us hope all goes well and we can enjoy ourselves again.