Middlesex is keen to contact members by email. We do this using the EBU database of members records. It maybe that your record is not up to date.
You can check it and amend it by going the the EBU website. Click here.
You will need your EBU number and password. You can obtain a password by clicking the "forgot password" box from the EBU if you don't have it.
This is for members of Middlesex clubs and their partners or invited guests and is held on BBO every Tuesday night at 7.30pm (sign in from 6.00pm). We aim to play a minimum of 18 boards. The cost is 3.00 BB$ per player.
Masterpoints will be awarded at County Level which is 1.5 times greater than club level.
When you log-in to BBO you should:
1. Go to BBO - Competitive area
2. Find Middlesex Weekly Club Night
3. Enter yourself and your partner.
4. Wait patiently until the cards arrive.
5. Enjoy your game. The results will come to you at the end.
6. The full Middlesex results will be available on this website the following day.
7. Any profits, should there be any, are to be distributed to Affiliated Middlesex clubs.
Here are convention cards for some Middlesex pairs.