23. Each member shall abide by the code of conduct and etiquette at the bridge table as defined on the Worcestershire Contract Bridge Association Web Site and our Club notice-board. Any infraction should be reported to the Director for the evening or a Committee member.
24 In the event of a complaint being made to the Committee about the conduct of a member of the Club, the Committee may, and if a written complaint signed by at least three Club members is received it shall, investigate the complaint.
25. On investigating such a complaint the Committee shall give the member(s) about whom a complaint has been received an opportunity to be heard.
26. If on investigating such a complaint the Committee is of the opinion that the member has behaved in an unacceptable manner or in such a manner as to cause injury to the interests of the Club, then the Committee may reprimand the member, suspend the member from the privileges of membership for such period as it may think fit, or expel the member from the Club.
27.The Committee may also refer a matter of conduct to the Conduct Committee of the Worcestershire Contract Bridge Association, or to the Laws & Ethics Committee of the English Bridge Union, if it considers it appropriate to do so.
28. The Committee shall forthwith notify the member of any decision made on the investigation of a complaint about his conduct, and may if it thinks fit publicise the decision by displaying a notice at the headquarters of the Club.
29. An appeal can be made against any decision to reprimand, suspend or expel a member of the Club following the investigation of a complaint about his conduct.
30. Notice of such an appeal must be in writing and delivered to the Secretary or other Club officer within two weeks of the notification to the member of the decision of the Committee. The Committee must then call a General Meeting at which the member and the Committee will be able to present their views. The decision of the General Meeting shall be final.
31. In the event of an appeal, the decision of the Committee shall not be put into effect until the result of the appeal has been determined.