|Bridge Results Online
For the October Sectional, there will be no printed Daily Bulletins.
Online Daily Bulletins can be delivered daily between 4-6 AM, directly to your email address, with one simple step:
- Send an email to FastResultsHelpDesk@gmail.com - Type your ACBL_number in the subject line.
Nothing else is needed.
Your ACBL_# is either 7 digits (if you are not a Life Master) or a single letter followed by 6 digits (if you are a Life Master).
The original 7-digit number will work, even if you are already a Life Master.
If you prefer, you can use the Links below to view each day's Daily Bulletin.
For more information, contact Bob Lafleur at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (702) 480-0490
To get your results immediately EMAILed to your computer/tablet/phone or TEXTed to your cell phone:
- Go to www.ACBL.org
- Click on MyACBL Login (at the top of the web page)
- If you have never logged in before, you will have to key your ACBL # and select a PASSWORD (must be at least 8 characters, with at least 1 small letter, 1 CAPITAL LETTER, 1 number 0-9, and 1 special character)
- Once you successfully log in to MyACBL, click on PRIVACY SETTINGS (4th item below MEMBERSHIP)
- Under the heading MANAGE MY PRIVACY AND COMMUNICATION SETTINGS
- Click the Subscribe button to the right of General Email Communications (if you want tournament results emailed to you).
- Click the Subscribe button to the right of Cell Phone Text Communication (if you want tournaments results TEXTed to your cell).
- Click the Blue UPDATE button at the bottom. Make sure that your email address and/or cell phone number is correct on the Member Information screen.