♠ ♥ ♦ ♣
During these uncertain times while the club is unable to open we are running sessions online on BBO (BridgeBaseOnline)
Wednesday Night (7:15 pm start) is Duplicate Night so please get in touch to join us.
Additional sessions now held Tuesday Afternoons 2:15pm (shorter session) and alternate Friday Evenings 7:30pm (see calendar)
Register with partner up to 2 hrs before start. You must be registered and logged on 15 minutes before the session
Club Members Only so let us know your BBO alias if you've just started on BBO so you can be added to the list.
Results for the BBO Duplicate Pairs are on the Results Tab - both Handicapped and Non-Handicapped
(These results are purely for BBO sessions and will not be added to normal Bridge Club Scores as BBO's scoring does not give comparable results due to Robots etc.
Robots have been given a handicap if used!)
We are running BBO Pairs Competitions (Handicapped and Non-Handicapped) while we are using the BBO platform - See the Competitions 2020 Tab.
♠ ♥ ♦ ♣
The club is situated in the centre of Lancaster, close to the bus station and public car parks. We have our own dedicated accommodation with two playing areas which can be used for club sessions, matches and training.
We normally have duplicate playing sessions every weekday - Monday, Wednesday and Friday Evenings - Tuesday and Thursday Afternoons and separate social bridge sessions on Tuesday Afternoons
Monday Evening and Thursday Afternoon are for Beginners and Improvers
Players are welcome without a partner at all sessions, partnership usually available unless unforeseen circumstances.
Click this box for further details
|How to use the website to 'Find a Partner'
How to use the website to 'Find a Partner'
Check if anyone is looking for a partner
- Select 'Calendar' in the side menu
- Locate the session you are interested in
- If the word (Partner?) appears on the line for the session someone is looking for a partner
- Click on the word (Partner?) to see who it is
- Contact the person to arrange to play
Ask for a partner:
- Click on 'Membership' in the side menu:
- The first page is the 'Find a Partner' page
- Locate the line for the session in question
- Tick the box in the column headed 'PR' and enter your name into the text box
- Click/tap 'Confirm' at the top or bottom of the screen
- To check you entry look at the 'Calendar' as above
Do not forget to remove your entry when you get a partner - Go back into 'Find a Partner', untick the box in the 'PR' column and click/tap 'Confirm'