- Face masks will be optional, compulsory full vaccination will be mandatory.
- Hand sanitisers will be placed on each table - please bring your own if you have one
- Doors and windows will be open where reasonable (bring warm clothes).
- Bidding boxes will stay with players during session, please bring your own if you have them.
- At the end of session tables will be stored by committee members, chairs by the caretaker.
- Hosting to be suspended, contact Shirley for partners on 01403 710 261 or mobile 0754 5246 779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org giving her as much time as possible.
- Boards will be shuffled and dealt before play by committee members only.
- North only to move boards where necessary.
- The kitchen will be open but please bring your own crockery if you prefer it to the recyclable mugs we provide
- A trial period and will be free of charge up to and including 30th November
- HDBS needs at least 5 tables to be enjoyable and to remain viable, fewer can only end in closure. So please encourage others, including guests, to attend as well as yourselves.
- Players are asked not to arrive before 1:45 pm, so that we have time to get ready.