Find a Partner
Please wear your name tag or badge
1. Scent Free – please smell good but no perfumes – even scented hand lotion or soap can be a problem for some people.
2. We know bridge players sometimes forget to welcome others as they may be so involved in the last hand.
However, if anyone is rude or disrespectful during the session, please let us know.
3. Call the directors often. We are here to help and educate. Although John and I are new, we will make every effort to be fair and thorough.
4. If you can’t play well - Play fast
5. Please help us to keep our space clean – no one wants to clean up someone else’s mess.
6. The club belongs to all players. We welcome your suggestions and input so that we can continue to grow and improve.
7. When you arrive, smiles are very welcome
8. Be generous with your praise for your partner and your opponents
9. Please do not give suggestions to other players unless they ask or unless you ask for permission.
10. Please assist with clean up at the end,