1) If you are playing 12-14 NT, three weak twos and a five (or four card) spade suit ..No Fears standard you dont need to announce your system. However please let your opponents know if you are playing a strong No Trump .
2) If you misclick in bidding or even play, no probs..its easily done. Just request an undo. If your opponents ask for an undo you should generally accept. However if you are not sure, please call me and i will give a ruling. It keeps everybody happy.This is not an SBU event and Edinburgh No Fears bridge club rules apply.
3) You are not allowed an undo if you change your mind about an action
4) You should alert and explain conventional and unusual bids. For example transfers, the Landy convention,the strong NT, and splinter bids.
5) Edinburgh No Fears bridge club system limitations:
a)The Multi 2D is not permitted.
b) If you open 1C you must have at least 3 clubs.
c) Apart from 2C and Benji Acol all two level opening bids must be natural and single suited. Best let your opps know if you play strong 2♥ and 2♠ .
6) Please, as a courtesy to your opponents display your name on personal details. This is a requirement for everybody playing in the No Fears. Its just not nice playing anonymous opponents!
7) The main thing is to have fun and be kind to your opponents. Some are new to this so please be nice to them