The No fears is a pairs event. Eleven rounds of two board matches. Estimated run time is 2 hours and 30 minutes. So if you fancy playing follow these instructions.
1) If it is your first time in the online No Fears contact me so i can put you and your partners name on the list.
2) Log into BBO well before before the start time with your partner.
3) Click competitive bridge and then on options provided select Free tournaments.
4) This will take you to a list of all the pairs events. On the top right in search type Std and enter. This will take you to the No Fears register (Stdomingo)
5) Enter the BBO user name of your partner and then click accept.
6) Your partner will receive an invitation and must accept too. You are now both entered and will be automatically taken to your seats at the designated start time.
Note: You can register up to two hours before the start time after which you need not stay on BBO until the tournament commences. Please phone me (07930144819) if you have any problems and i will talk you through the process. Its fairly straightforward but if its your first time might need getting the hang of.
Mean while tips for playing online in the No Fears.
1) If you are not playing 12-14 NT, three weak twos and a five (or four) card spade suit (No Fears standard) you need to let your opponents know. Please alert your 1NT opening bid if it is 15-17.
2) if you misclick, you can ask for a redo. Top left = . Its easy to make a wrong click. Note: If your opponents ask for an undo please accept.
3) To see the scores and what happened on individual boards use the history tab on the right.
4) You alert and explain your own bids by clicking them. For example Stayman ..then explain on the tab . Your partner can not see this. If you require an opponent to explain a bid click on the bid in question.
5) Please, as a courtesy to your opponents display your full name on personal details (real name). This is a requirement for everybody playing in the No Fears.