Deferral of Face to Face Bridge
Since the communication in mid-October ago about our planned return, COVID infection rates have deteriorated significantly, along with hospitalisations, which means we must proceed with caution. I have been contacted by many members who are keen to return to face to face bridge with us, but do not feel the time is right yet. There are no doubt members, particularly those not currently playing online, who have been missing bridge and will be disappointed by this news. However, I believe that it is the right decision for the club at this time, as the safety of our members must be paramount.
Although we have decided to defer our return to the Community Centre for the time being, we will continue playing online on Monday evenings.
Annual Membership Sub
The annual membership subscription of €25 is now due. This includes your affiliation fee to the CBAI. Please see my recent email to members regarding payment options.
We will assess our capacity to take on new members when it is safe to do so. If you are not a member, but are interested in joining the club, please do let me know and I will add you to our waiting list.
Thank you all for your support.
Secretary – Deerpark Bridge Club