To find game search for Four Aces DBC games (CLUB # VACB233700)
Bridge Base Online Game Information
For assistance loging on please call or text 719 502-6812 or email KarenUnit360@aol.com
Please be patient.
1. If you are a member of BBO, log on. If you’re not, click on “become a Member (free). Important: you must enter your ACBL# If the registration does not work make sure it does not say "unavailable" next to your sccreen name. Select another screen name.
2. You must have an account with BBO$ in it to pay for games. Add funds with the blue "BB$" button on the top right of the page
3. Close the BB$ box and click "HOME" and go back to the original BBO homepage
4. Under the ‘Play or watch bridge” heading; choose "COMPETITIVE" This will bring you to the “tournaments” page; choose "ACBL VIRTUAL CLUBS"
5. Another way is under "Featured Areas", select "Virtual Clubs" and "ACBL - North America.
6. Look for Four Aces DBC games (CLUB # VACB233700) Note that they are called "tournaments" rather than games. The games won’t be visible until 2-hours before game time and you may not register for a game sooner than 2 hours before it begins. It can take a few minutes to actually show. When it first shows it will be at the bottom of the list 10x minutes before start. It moves up as the time gets closer.
7. Click on the Four Aces DBC tournament and register with your partner using partner's BBO user name. Either one of you can "invite" but both partners need to be logged on at the same time to register and be able
to accept the invitation.
Once you are registered to play, you can leave the BBO site, but you must be logged back on within 10 minutes of the tournament's start time.
Need a Partner
Bridge Webs has a build in "Find a Partner" It is on the left side bar. If this doesn't work for our games, we will try to develop another system.