7. Rules concerning competitions will be formulated by the Committee.
8. Membership shall be limited by the Committee and determined as facilities allow.
9. An Extraordinary General Meeting may be called at the request of not less than five members. Such requests should state clearly the subject or subjects for discussion, and shall be handed or posted to the Hon. Secretary to reach him/her at least 14 days before the date of such meeting. A quorum of 15 members is required for any such General Meeting.
10. The Hon. Treasurer shall keep an account of all moneys received and spent, and shall submit such account to the Committee as and when the Committee meets from time to time. A statement of accounts, approved by the Committee and certified by the Auditor(s) shall be submitted to the AGM.
11. The Club shall not be dissolved so long as it consists of at least 25 members. If the membership falls below 25, dissolution shall take place only if the majority agree. If the Club shall be dissolved, its property shall be disposed of as the majority of members decide.
12. Visitors are welcome and may be introduced by members, and will pay normal table money. there is not visitor's fee for bona fide visitors.
13. Any member found guilty of conduct prejudicial to the interests of the Club shall be expelled from membership. The decision of the Committee shall be final.
14. Amendment of, or addition to, these Rules, may be proposed by any member, notified to the Hon. Secretary 14 days before the AGM for approval by a two-thirds majority. The Chairman may, at his/her discrection, accept at the meeting an amendment to a proposed new Rule.
15. The Committee is the sole authority for the interpretation of these Rules, and the decision of the Committee thereon shall be final and binding on all members. Every member shall be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules and by any Bye-laws made hereunder.