|Staying Safe at the Club during Covid 19
Guidelines for Playing and Staying at the Club during Covid 19
- Players attending events at the club are required to be double vaccinatedand have received their booster jab.
- Players are asked not to enter the Club if they have any Covid-19 symptons, feel unwell, are in quarantine, or have had a recent positive Covid-19 test.
- We ask that you arrive between 10 and 30 minutes before each session starts, maintain social distancing, minimise movement and sit at a table as soon as possible.
- The wearing of face masks indoors is mandatory for meeting indoors in public places and is hence mandatory at the club except when eating or drinking in the club cafe.
- It is recommended that members who play at the club monitor their health by taking a Lateral Flow Test twice a week.
- Please use the QR codes to check in using your NHS Covid app on your smartphone. QR code signs will be at each table. If you can't register in this way, please inform the host.
- If players develop symptoms during or after attending the Club, please contact us. All players from that session will be notified and recommended to arrange a Covid-19 test.
- Please bear in mind that windows will be open in the playing rooms to increase ventilation..
- Only the North players should handle the boards.
- Only the North players should handle the Bridgemates; show the scores to East for verbal acceptance, and then North should accept the score.
- Club bidding boxes will be available but you may bring your own (labelled) bidding box if you wish.
- The playing cards will be handled by several players during the session. Please be mindful of good hygiene, avoid touching your face, and wash or sanitise your hands often. There will be handwash available throughout the club.
- Refreshments will be available for purchase.