Rules and procedures.
Please read before travelling to the club - Rules may change as the infection numbers change
We ask members to abide by the following rules for the safety of all our members. We would hate to have to turn anyone away at the door.
Please remember to bring proof of your double vaccination. I’m afraid you will not be allowed in otherwise, even if you tell us you have had a past Covid infection. We appreciate that this means some members will not be able to attend, but we are still running on-line sessions, and we will keep the situation under review.
If a member is alerted by NHS app of a close contact, again, please follow government guidance. Do NOT come to the club until you have had a negative PCR test.
• Players should NOT come if they have symptoms of Covid or similar or are unwell
• Players MUST show proof of 2 Covid vaccinations (NHS app or card). Otherwise, I am afraid you will not be allowed in
• We urge you to take a lateral flow test twice/week
• The door will be open 30 minutes before the start time and please and use only the main entrance
• We will be checking your forehead temperature as you enter. If you have a temperature, I am afraid that you will not be allowed in.
• Sanitise your hands as you enter
• If you are playing bridge, we will have your details and so you will not be required to use the QR code or sign in. Please don't come if you haven't arranged a partner.
• Table Money. We will not be collecting money. Your £2:50 charge will show on your account on the website. An invoice will be sent at the end of the month end along with details of how to pay.
• Please keep any bags and coats that you bring in to a minimum
• Please do not bring food into the club
• Please try not to congregate in groups as you come in or leave
• Please go directly to the designated room (judging by our attendee numbers, we may use several rooms). More mobile members to sit E/W
• Players will be encouraged to observe 1m distancing (so no hugs and kisses, tempting though it may be!)
• Face masks are optional but recommended. They will be available at the club
• Please sanitise your hands at the beginning and end of each table played and encourage others and when leaving the toilets
• You will be able to make a drink in the kitchen and we will advise you on the procedure to follow before we start play.
.• Carry your bidding boxes with you when moving tables at the end of each round
These rules have been made to keep us all as safe as possible. We will have helpers on hand to guide you through these if you need, so do not worry. We hope you enjoy your session.