|Alton Bridge Weekend
This event is for members for Caterham bridge club, and some invited guests. There is also the opportunity to bring non-playing partner to stay with you if you wish; there’s plenty for them to do in the surrounding area. Alton is a market town with much to see. Nearby is the Jane Austin House Museum where Jane lived and wrote and her brother's residence Chawton House.
The weekend includes:
- Overnight accommodation Friday and Saturday night
- Breakfast Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner Friday and Saturday evening
- Light lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Use of bridge room/equipment
- Tuition/Hand analysis from Tony
- Drinks and other personal expenses are to be paid directly to the hotel.
If you are interested please complete the form below. We need a £50 deposit per person to guarantee your place.
Thoughts on itinerary also welcome although we may not be able to accommodate all of them!
Venue Alton House Hotel, Normandy Street, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 1DW
Cost Pricing is £195 per person sharing a double or twin room, and £230 for a single room, non-playing guests will be charged £155 per person in a shared room.
Proposed Itinerary There will be bridge sessions Friday afternoon/evening, Saturday