|18th-20th March Chesham Bridge Weekend
This weekend is for members of Caterham bridge club By the Wey Bridge Club and some invited guests. There is also the opportunity to bring non-playing partner to stay with you if you wish; there’s plenty for them to do in the surrounding area.
The weekend includes:
- Overnight accommodation Friday and Saturday night
- Breakfast Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner Friday and Saturday evening
- Use of bridge room/equipment
- Tea and coffee provided during the sessions
- Session review and advice from Tony
- Drinks and other personal expenses are to be paid directly to the hotel.
If you are interested please complete the form below.
Thoughts on itinerary also welcome although we may not be able to accommodate all of them!
Venue De Vere Latimer Estate, Church Lane, Chesham HP5 1UG
Cost Pricing is £230 per person sharing a double or twin room, and £260 for a single room, non-playing guests will be charged £190 per person in a shared room. Rosalind has achieved a very good rate for this hotel.
Proposed Itinerary There will be bridge sessions Friday afternoon/evening, Saturday morning/evening and Sunday morning. Tony will run review sessions Saturday and Sunday mornings. Tony will also be available for questions after the sessions.