Day Centre, Carn Hospital
Moville Bridge Club
Buncrana Bridge Club
The Results for June 18 have been changed:
Board 8 has a score altered to 50/50.
Boards 17 & 23 have had scores altered.
The overall percentages have been changed slightly.
It is IMPORTANT that scores are checked at the table!
After June 18th. 2019 (5 Scores)
An Individual Competition, based on the average of 6 best scores, including handicap.
1. Anna Carr.................. 64.21%
Shaun McNutt............ 64.21
3. Liam Doherty............. 60.37
Mgt. Doherty............. 60.37
5. Connel McGrenra........ 59.66
6. Dessie Doherty........... 58.21
Prizes: 1st. €100; 2nd. €60; 3rd. €50; 4th. €40; 5th. €30; 6th. €20. Best Gross: €50.
1. Joe McLaughlin & Nell Gallagher
2. Liam Graham & Paddy Sharkey
3. Teresa McLaughlin & Pat Walshe
4. Seamus Doherty & M.J. McLaughlin
Sess.#1: J.F. Lafferty & Maura Monagle
Sess.#2: Tom Scott & Annie McBride
Easter Charity Night 2019
1. Mickey McLaughlin & Connell McLoone
2. Pairic Burke & Una Carty
3. Eric McNicholl & Gerry O'Keeffe
Best Inter. Eugene & Pauline
YOU RAISED €950!
Feb. 12 2019:
1. Mai Mooney & JF Lafferty
2. Aidan McLaughlin & Gerry O'Keeffe
3. Seamus Doherty & MJ McLaughlin
1. James McLaughlin & Anna Carr
2. John McClenaghan & Shaun McNutt
3. Margaret Nairn & Sandra McGinley
"A": Charlie Mullen & Damien Sweeney
"B": James Cavanagh & Atholl Stewart
"N": Mary O'Regan & Mairead McDaid
(Results & Hands on Regional Website)
Tuesday Oct. 23rd.
1. Mary Doherty (BH) & Eugene O'Sullivan
2. Damian Sweeney & Charlie Mullen
3. Patsy Doherty & Conal McGrenra
Tuesday Oct. 9th.
1. Liam Graham & Paddy Sharkey
2. Damian Sween & Charlie Mullen
3. Annie McBride & Tom Scott
4. Mickey McLaughlin & Seamus Doherty
The New Handicap system is based on an percentage average from Sep.01 2017 to Aug. 31st. 2018.
Nobody will be handicapped down.
Others will be brought up to 55% approx.
Visitors will be allocated an appropriate handicap.
Handicaps will be revised every quarter.
It has been decided by the members that the starting time will be
From Tuesday 26th. Spetember
May 21 Summer Challenge
Aug. 20 Summer Challenge Ends
Congrats to the New Committee:
Pres: Patsy Doherty
Sec: Wendy Buddin
Tres: Mai Mooney
T.D.: Gerry O'Keeffe