|How to get a BBO account if you don't already have one
Goto Bridge Base Online (BBO) and select Become a member (free!)
Watch this video for a demonstration if the steps below need further explanation.
The following fields should be completed:
- User name: This must be unique and it would be useful if others can recognize you. (eg 'JoeSmith' might be taken but JoeSmith42 may be available).
- Password/Confirm password: Up to 10 characters. The rules here are not very strict so you can choose one which is easy to remember.
- E-mail address: An activation email will be sent to this address, so it needs to be available to you when you finish this process.
- Real name: Optional but really helpful to opponents who play at your table.
- ABCL Number: leave blank.
- Other: can be left blank but use Help for more information.
- Skill level: "Expert" is someone who has won a national event so work your way down from that.
- Country/Region: England
- Agree to the terms of service
- Select Register
When you receive the activation email you should confirm your registration and now you are ready to start playing on BBO.
Please add your BBO username to your membership details. Watch this video to see how.