Link to RealBridge in Calendar & on Home Page
♠ ♥ Please use your full name as seen on EBU ♦ ♣
Our Monday night games will restart on 6/9/21 and be run with 2 sections.
One will be face to face and the other on RealBridge. The results will be combined to get one winner.
If you want to play in our RealBridge sessions then please action the following –
Test the camera and microphone on your device
Click here to test!
Then when you log in to play, we know you will be fine.
- Please log in 15 minutes before the start of play by clicking the Latest Link at the top of this page.
- Enter your full name & EBU number in the ID box, if you do not have a number leave the box blank.
- High Contrast UI checkbox is for those who are colour blind or have macular degeneration.
Important Information to read to maximise your experience on RealBridge:
- List of computers and browsers which can be used – everyone please check
- Special information for Apple users only
- List of controls for sound, video, how to leave, call the TD – everyone please review
|| iPads before 2015
|MacBook or other Apple computer
|iPad (2015 or newer)
|iMac or other Apple desktop
In Chrome, and Edge, you need to click the three little dots in the top right corner.
Updates for Chrome:
Updates for Edge
Information for Mac Users
- You can use Chrome as an alternative to Safari (its web video support maybe better).
- In Safari there is a menu item "Safari > Settings for the website..." In that window for RealBridge, select "Allow all auto-play" media, and set the camera & microphone permission to "Allow".
Buttons & Controls
Finally, we will be using the "club friendly mode" of RealBridge. This means you alert or announce your partner's bids (verbally of course!), just as you would in face-to-face bridge at the Club.
Please support it by coming along and trying it out. You will get used to it just like you did on BBO but remember to play on RealBridge you cannot just turn up you have to click the link for your game.