|Club Re-Opening 19th July - Requirements and Procedures
- Following recent changes to government guidelines, the wearing of masks will be optional
- Please sign in, using your own pen, and confirming your vaccination status
- Sanitise your hands, using the spray provided by the club ( gel products leave a residue on the cards which will damage the shuffling machine)
At the table
- Please use the same bidding boxes throughout the session. If the session involves movement, East and West should take the box with them to the next table
- Please restrict the handling of equipment, e.g. Bridge mates, boards, to the North player.
- Please take account of the TD’s instructions as players move on to the next table to ensure that social distancing is maintained
- No refreshments will be provided, but you are welcome to bring a drink with you. Please take bottles /containers with you at the end of the session.
Around the building
- Please keep movement to a minimum around the building, and ensure social distancing all times. There are now 2 cubicles in the ladies toilets; the outer door to the ladies ’will remain open to ease circulation.
- At the end of the session, please leave the building promptly. Results will be available on the website as soon as possible.
A timetable showing sessions for the first week’s play, and information about the introduction of new payment methods will follow.
Thanks to members who have helped to plan for our re-opening. We are confident that everyone will be mindful of the arrangements’ in place to ensure a safe and relaxing experience for us all.
Please use the link below for the re-opening schedule