Tuesday Tournament for Improvers on BridgeClubUK
If you are a bridge improver, our Tuesday Tournament is a good way to practice duplicate and build up your confidence to join your local club. Why not join our regular fun Improvers Tournament where improvers can play duplicate with members who are at the same level in a friendly competitive game.
Our improver's session is held on BridgeClubUK and click the 'Play Button' to enter the Tournament
- Every Tuesday at 10.15.(UK time)
- Please arrive at 10.00 for a 10.15 start.
- 12 boards.
- You can be a social member on BCL.
- There is no extra charge to play.
- There are no EBU masterpoints and no NGS rating awards.
- If you need a partner: try BCUK Find a Partner or BCL Find a Partner
- Make a Simple System Disclosure (SSD) with your partner. It is advisable to do this before the session.
Results are available at 14.00.
It is useful for improvers to review the scores and hands with their partner, to improve their play. To do this, access your personal Results on the Session played and press the PLAY button on each hand. You can then review your bidding and play and also compare with other players.
BridgeClubLive Improver’s Pairs Tournament
Another opportunity for improvers is the 16 board Improvers Tourney which is held on Wednesdays and Sundays on BCL at 19.00 or 20.00 GMT depending on the time of year. It is open only to full members of Bridge Club Live who are either Clubs or Diamonds or who are not rated at all. This tournament is rated for BCL masterpoints.