MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION PROCEDURE
1. Visitors who are interested in applying for membership are required to make three initial visits.
2. They should then notify the Secretary that they wish to apply for membership.
4. After a further six visits (Monday and/or Thursdays), applicants should complete an application form signed by a Proposer and Seconder who are willing to vouch for the suitability of the applicant.
5. There will then follow a two week period during which the application will be considered by the Committee. The applicant may attend during this period
6. If no objections have been received and if a vacancy exists, the applicant may be offered membership. If there are no vacancies, the applicant may be offered Waiting List Visitor status.
7. When a vacancy occurs, membership may be offered subject to the number of attendances made; time served on the waiting list will also be taken into account.
BABC October 2016