|Health & safety measures for f2f bridge
We have again reviewed our health & safety measures. Although government restrictions have now been removed, we feel it is still prudent to take a cautious position. The following will apply from 1st March 2022:
- Please consider other members by taking a LFT (with a negative result!) before your first visit of the week to the bridge club.
- Please bring a face mask and consider wearing this when playing at the same table as anyone who might be more vulnerable.
- Players must not enter the club if they have COVID-19 symptoms, feel unwell, have had a positive Covid-19 test or are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on arrival, departure and after the tea/coffee break.
Other safety measures will include:
- A limit of 13 tables (plus a possible sit-out pair in the bar area)
- Contactless payment
- Use of electronic tablets for scoring
- Increased ventilation
- The use of a CO2 monitor. (A few minutes' extra ventilation will be activated if/when needed.)
We hope you feel confident to join us and look forward to seeing you at the club.
01 March 2022