Welcome to Our Club
Bridge Academy II is dedicated to helping you learn and continually improve your game. Although bridge lessons are important, they are not the only thing necessary to improve.
- Playing regularly will expose you to thousands of hands and situations.
- Kibitzing the more experienced players provides a very valuable learning experience for Intermediate players.
- Many websites have a new lesson and practice hand featured every day.
- Thousands of bridge books are available on virtually every subject you can imagine.
- Finally, sometimes playing in the OPEN game, as opposed to the restricted (499er or 749er game), will allow you to broaden your scope and see advanced bidding, declaring, and defending skills in action. You may not score a high percentage that day, but you will score big in tips given to you by the advanced players.
Bridge Academy II has scheduled 3 games with a Restricted section. Two are499er games, which means no one with more than499 master points (MP) will be playing in that section. The third is a 749ergame, meaning no one with more than 749 master points will be allowed in that section.
- Wed 10:30 a.m. Big game, lots of tables, Open section also
- Thu 6:30 p.m. 749er Game, mostly less than 300 MP players
- Sat 10:30 a.m. Relaxed, good place to start