• Click on the Calendar Month tab in the Menu on the left side of the Home Page
• Click on the 'people' icon at the top right to display the Booking / Partner Required icons, if not visible
• Find the session you want to play in / request a partner for - click on the appropriate icon
• When the Booking / partner request window appears type in either your name, your email address or your EBU number (not all 3!) and then click the Check button. This checks that you are a club member.
• you will not have to be checked again during the current browser session but will go straight to the next step
• Existing bookings will be listed, if there are any
• Enter your partner name, email or EBU number
• Click on Add Booking
• For each session, only one player should book both seats for the partnership.
• To be fair to others who may wish to play, please only book if you and your partner are committed to attending.
• Again, please cancel your booking promptly if you can't play. To cancel, go through the booking process again but click 'Remove' instead.
• If the session is fully booked, PLEASE BOOK ANYWAY; you will be on the 'waiting list' should there be a cancellation. Also, it will help us to guage the demand so that we can increase capacity if necessary.
• If you are on the waiting list, please check the Calendar session again on the day of the event in case you have been promoted to playing due to cancellations.
If neither partner has Internet access please contact email@example.com to make the reservation for you
If you do not have a partner please use the Find the Partner function in our website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the name and password have been accepted, the Welcome screen in the Members area will be displayed. The screen has a series of pages, each accessed by the tabs along the top of the screen, but should start with the "Need a Partner" page displayed.
The top part of the panel show what will be displayed when a request is posted onto the calendar page. You can opt for having your email address shown, your phone number or your mobile number depending on which ones have been entered into the database. These options are either ticked or unticked as required, but if you make any changes you must click Confirm to save them.
In the lower part of the panel (the Find a Partner/Book an event area), each forthcoming event is listed in chronological order. If the event is not displayed you can scroll down to find it. For each event there are three tick boxes and a space to add notes or comments. These tick boxes are (left to right): "Partner Required", "Not Available" and " Playing". There are headings above the buttons but they don't always line with the boxes. These tick boxes are mutually exclusive, so ticking any box will automatically untick any others already ticked. You can add any notes are required but you must click Confirm or the entry wont be saved.
This same procedure can be used to update or remove an entry if a change if required.
Once you've saved your entry, "(Partner?)" will be shown next to the event on the home page if the event is one of the next three and in the full calendar lists of all events. By clicking the word (Partner?) your name and email/phone/mobile will be displayed together with any notes from the note box.