Click here for very important instructions on how to use RealBridge Platform
- All players must be present at the playing spot determined by the local NBO and approved by ABF and will play under the supervision of a monitor appointed by the ABF in agreement with the local NBO.
- WBF 20 VP "continues scale" will be used in the RR Stage
- KO stage – if any - will be calculated in IMPs
- Butler ranking will be posted after each RR session
- It is the responsibility of each player to write a full discloser of his own bid ( self alert ) for any artificial bid he did, otherwise he forfeit any rights he might have.
- In the event that there is confusion, lack of clarity, or a difference in the interpretation of one of the technical clauses in these regulations, the interpretation of the Head TD is the final interpretation of this confusion / wording.
- In the event there is confusion, lack of clarity, or a difference in the interpretation of one of the non-technical items in these regulations, the interpretation of the Chairman of the organizing Committee shall be final interpretation of this confusion / wording.
- Playing with mobile phones are completely restricted, only Laptops shall be allowed.
- It is the responsibility of each NBO to provide a good and stable internet connection in the playing area for the players, ABF monitor, ABF Officials and ABF IT.
- Two Surveillance cameras with an internet connection and zoom capability controlled by the TD will be placed inside the playing area to monitor it.
- It is the responsibility of each NBO to provide playing screens in the playing area, in case needed by the appointed monitor.
- The following figures shows the correct and required cadre view for all participants during play.
Undoes are allowed according to the followings:
1. The undo button is activated from the beginning
2. Click the undo button to stop the play.
3. Call the TD
4. No Action from any party will be taken before the arrival of the TD.
5. The TD will instruct the opponents whether to accept the undo or not.
6. The TD will keep counting the undoes for each player, only 2 undoes are allowed for each player during one session.
7. If the opponents accept – before the TD arrival - , play continue. but all parties forfeit their rights for any kind of rectification later on.
8. If the opponents don’t accept – before the TD arrival - , play stops and the TD decide what is to be done.
9. The TDs reserve the rights to adjust the score of the board for any unauthorised information might arise from using the undo process.
All ALERTABLE bids must be self-alerted (press the alert button before making the bid). And give a full writing disclosure of the bidding, vocal explanation won't be taken into the TD consideration.
NOTE: - Players will not be allowed to alert their partner's bid, only self-alert will be allowed and the written explanation will be shown to both opponents but not to partner.