The most direct way to give funds is by check payable to Tucson Charity Bridge Club Inc.—with "capital donation" in the memo line. A bank wire is possible, although a fee would be involved at both ends. For stock donations contact Ruth Houkom or Hurd Baruch for the number of the Club’s brokerage account with Wells Fargo Advisers, so that the stock can be transferred automatically between your broker and the Club’s. You can also have .5% of your purchases on Amazon donated to us by going to: Amazon Smile
THANK YOU for your support of our Club!
If you are not registered with the club and wish to play, contact Jim Kerr.
If you are registered with the club use your browser to navigate to:
You should use your browser to bookmark this location.
You can login using the following:
The TOP BOX is loaded with the word tcbc
The SECOND BOX is for your username, insert as described below:
(Note the first letter of each name is CAPITALIZED and ONE WORD)
The THIRD BOX is your PASSWORD.
Your old login ID OR (example - of course use YourName)
You need to become familiar with the screen. On the left you'll find a column of numbers assigned to each player. You will find a number of columns associated with the upcoming games identified by dates.
You will find yourself in one of the Six categories noted below. Find your situation and
PLEASE FOLLOW ONE OF THE SIX STEPS (described below)
1. If you have a partner. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, go to the partner box, click on the arrow, and highlight your partner (or Guest) then go to the position box, click on the arrow and highlight your desired position (N/S or E/W). If no preference, select none. Then select the column of the date you chose to play, click on the ARROW and select A, then click save changes. You will note a P-XXX-x at your location for that date in that column and also note your assigned partner has P-XXX-x in their location for that date in that column. XXX = players numbers and x = position selected.
2. If you need to make a change of partnership: Scroll down to the bottom of the page, go to the partner box, click on the arrow, and select your new partner. go to the position box, click the arrow and select your position, Then go to the column of the date of interest, click on the ARROW select C (Change). Then click save changes. You will note a P-XXX-x at your location for that date in that column. Also note your NEW assigned partner has P-XXX-x in their location for that date in that column. XXX = players numbers.
3. If you are able to play, but don't have a partner(or a guest). Scroll down to the bottom of the desired column. Using the ARROW select A(Available), then click save changes. You will note an A(YELLOW) at your location for that date in that column.
4. If you are searching for a partner: Scroll from top to bottom of the column of the date of interest, and if there is an A(YELLOW) that person does not have a partner. You must contact that person and ask them to add you as their partner. Click on the CONTACT INFORMATION at the bottom Left of the screen, a new window will show all the players who have signed up to have their email addressed and phone numbers to be shown to all members. If a players name is underlined, click on their name and their email address will be shown
5. If you are not able to play on a date: Scroll down to the bottom of the desired column. Using the ARROW select N (Not Available), then click save changes. You will note a PURPLE N at your location for that date in the column
6. If you need to delete all information for a date: Scroll down to the column for the date of interest. Using the ARROW, select R (Remove). Then click save changes. You will note all your inputted information for that date has disappeared.
Please use the HELP FUNCTION to learn additional features of this website, THE PLAYERS GUIDE EXPLAINS ALL THE FEATURES
To reserve for Mike's Play & Learn Game on Fridays at 12:30, Click here
Your Board of Directors has been perplexed by the problems caused by players who make reservations but do not show up to play, and has considered different ways to deter this practice. No-shows always make extra work for the game director, who has to reset the computer and usually the boards, at the last minute. And they cause an even worse consequence now that the Thursday afternoon game is routinely overbooked: players who reserve but simply do not show up deprive other players of a chance to play. (we expect that the same situation will be occurring with the Tuesday afternoon game.) Various penalties were discussed by the Board before it arrived at an agreed approach: players are warned by this notice that if they reserve but do not show up--and they do not cancel their reservation prior to 10:00 a.m. on the morning of the game--they will be penalized by the loss of their next reserved slot (for a Tuesday or Thursday afternoon game). That will not preclude them from coming and playing on the next game date, if there is sufficient room for them, but they will not be guaranteed a seat. If this penalty does not prove to be sufficient, the Board will consider taking additional action. Please contact Jim Kerr to cancel on the day of play.