The most direct way to give funds is by check payable to Tucson Charity Bridge Club Inc.—with "capital donation" in the memo line. A bank wire is possible, although a fee would be involved at both ends. For stock donations contact Ruth Houkom or Hurd Baruch for the number of the Club’s brokerage account with Wells Fargo Advisers, so that the stock can be transferred automatically between your broker and the Club’s. You can also have .5% of your purchases on Amazon donated to us by going to: Amazon Smile
Welcome to the Streams Charity Bridge Reservations website. We are sure that you will find it an easy way to manage your game reservations. To use your Streams Charity Bridge Reservations website click on the link above,or type the following into your browser:
You should use your browser to bookmark this location. You can login using the following:
BRIDGE GROUP Signup ID: streams
LOGIN ID=Password:YOUR PASSWORD IS YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME
Example:JohnSmith (Note the first letter of each name is CAPITLIZED and ONE WORD)
THE FOLLOWING IS A GUIDE TO HELP YOU USE THE SYSTEM. PLEASE FOLLOW ONE OF THOSE SIX STEPS
1. If you are not able to play on a date: Scroll down to the bottom of the desired column. Using the ARROW select N (Not Available), then click "save reservation". You will note a purple N at your location for that date in the column.
2. If you are able to play but don't have a partner(or are a guest): Scroll down to the bottom of the desired column. Using the ARROW select A (Available), then click "save reservation". You will note an A at your location for that date in that column.
3. If you have a partner: Scroll down to the bottom of the desired column Using the ARROW select A (Available). Then go to the partner box click on the arrow scroll down and highlight your partner(or Guest) then go to the direction box, click on the arrow and highlight your desired position (N/S or E/W). If no preference, select none. Then click "save reservation". You will note a P-XXX-x at your location for that date in that column and also note your assigned partner has P-XXX-x in their location for that date in that column. XXX = players numbers.
4. If you are searching for a partner: Scroll down the column of the date you are interested in and if there is an A (YELLOW) or P (GREEN) without a number along with it, that person does not have a partner. You must contact that person and ask them to add you as their partner.
5. If you need to make a change of partnership or position: Scroll down to the bottom of the column for the date of interest Using the ARROW select C (Change), then go to the partner box and highlight your new partner. Select desired position (N/S or E/W). If no preference, select none. Then click "save reservation". You will note a P-XXX-x at your location for that date in that column. Also note your NEW assigned partner has P-XXX-x in their location for that date in that column. XXX = players numbers.
6. If you need to delete all information for a date: Scroll down to the column for the date of interest. Using the ARROW, select R (Remove). Then click "save reservation". You will note all your inputted information for that date has disappeared.
Please use the HELP FUNCTION to learn some of the features of this website, THE PLAYERS GUIDE EXPLAINS ALL THE FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS OF THE SYSTEM. You may change your member information as described on the help page. It is recommended that you change your login password. Please be aware that your password is stored in encrypted form on the website and therefore cannot be given to you if you forget it. Your administrator can reset it for you if that should happen. Also you must provide an email address if you want to be notified when your signup status changes.
Your Board of Directors has been perplexed by the problems caused by players who make reservations but do not show up to play, and has considered different ways to deter this practice. No-shows always make extra work for the game director, who has to reset the computer and usually the boards, at the last minute. And they cause an even worse consequence now that the Thursday afternoon game is routinely overbooked: players who reserve but simply do not show up deprive other players of a chance to play. (we expect that the same situation will be occurring with the Tuesday afternoon game.) Various penalties were discussed by the Board before it arrived at an agreed approach: players are warned by this notice that if they reserve but do not show up--and they do not cancel their reservation prior to 10:00 a.m. on the morning of the game--they will be penalized by the loss of their next reserved slot (for a Tuesday or Thursday afternoon game). That will not preclude them from coming and playing on the next game date, if there is sufficient room for them, but they will not be guaranteed a seat. If this penalty does not prove to be sufficient, the Board will consider taking additional action.