Membership Services and Benefits
We are always looking for way of improving membership services; the following voluntary plans have been specially arranged by the Hospital and Medical Care Association. As a special offer subscriptions are now reduced by a further 25%
- The Care Cash Plans provide tax free cash to cover your unexpected medical expenses. Cash benefits include hospital admissions, day-case admission, dental, optical, consultations, x-rays, scans, physiotherapy and complementary medicine. Benefits also continue whilst travelling in the EEA.
- The Travel Plan provides medical expenses cover up to 12,000,000 when you travel overseas. You can cover single trips inexpensively and regular travellers can have an annual contract. Cancellation and curtailment, delayed departure, loss of baggage and cash, personal accident and winter sports are all covered.
- The Life Plan provides your family with a lump sum if you die. No medical examination required.
- The Personal Accident Plan provides up to €190,000 cover, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The plan offers an excellent combination of valuable protection and low cost and is eminently suitable both at home or abroad.
- The Breakdown Recovery Club gives full cover, at a low cost, for home-starts, roadside assistance and recovery following an accident or breakdown and has no joining or membership fee as with some breakdown organisations. There is a 50% discount for a second car.
- The Dental Plan provides cover for routine examinations, hygiene, x-rays and remedial and restorative treatment with any private dentist. Cover is also provided for emergencies, accidents and oral cancer.
THE ADVANTAGES OF MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Who is HMCA?
HMCA specialises in providing benefits exclusively for membership groups in Ireland and the UK and has done so since the 1970s. HMCA discusses the needs of the groups with the executives and provides the appropriate benefits for their members and their families.
You will be subject to the Rules of Membership which are incorporated in the Membership Certificate which will be sent to you immediately upon your election. This leaflet contains a summary of your benefits only; full details are contained on the Membership Certificate. You must be satisfied or you may return the plan within 30 days for a full refund.
Who Regulates and Monitors the HMCA?
HMCA/S PLC, trading as the Hospital & Medical Care Association (HMCA) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are also fully compliant with the Data Protection Act and regularly monitored by our auditors. All underwriters provide cover under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme *FSCS)
As a special offer HMCA is providing reductions of up to 25% on all the membership services overleaf. If you act now, while this over remains open, you can obtain these additional savings.
Phone: 01 6130316
Forms are also available your club secretary Yvonne Keane