If you live in SaddleBrooke HOA#1 or HOA#2 you can become a member of Small Slams Bridge Club. Contact us by clicking above "Become a Member" which will enable you* to write to our GMail account asking to be added to our member list. Include your name, email address, phone to reach you and ACBL number if you have one. We will send you a welcome invitation. *If you have more than one email account you will have to choose from which account to send the request.
Newcomers to duplicate bridge are welcome but you must have a knowledge of playing bridge. You do NOT need to belong to the ACBL to play. If you are not an ACBL member, you are encouraged to join as membership offers many benefits. We can supply you with the forms at any of our games. As a non-member you can earn up to 20 masterpoints that will be tracked for a year and awarded when you join the ACBL. Reservations a Must!
If you live in SaddleBrooke but are not yet a Small Slams Bridge Club member, Click "Become A Member" & Register free. You will be notified when you can "Sign Up to Play". ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣
Club Master Richard Kaas
Club Master Susan Young
Sectional Master Carol Bidwell
Sectional Master Mike Pickering
Sectional Master Donna Sachrison
Sectional Master Don Stenquist
1. At the "Small Slams BC Member Services in the box for ACBL number enter your ACBL number. If you don't have an ACBL number, enter your club number preceded by a hashtag# (Example -#77371). Then click on submit.
2. Click on "Select Reservation Date" and scroll down to the date you want to make a reservation. Click on the date you want.
3. Click on "Reserve/Modify/Find Partner" (then click "submit" on this line)
4. After a short delay you will see a new line with the play date. To the right of the Date is "Partner" To choose a partner: In the search box, Type in the first few letters of the first name of your partner and a list of players with those letters will appear. Click on the partner you want so their name shows in the box. Once you use the system your regular partner's name will appear at the top of the list preceded by an "*".
5. In the box "When" make sure AFT is listed. We play in the afternoon.
6. In the box "Reg/Limited" make sure Limited is listed. We play in a limited game.
7. In the box "Direction" you can make a request "Do Not Care", North/South. East/West. The request is not guaranteed.
8. You may make recurring reservations for a month at a time.
9. Click on "Submit" on this line.
10. When the reservation is completed, the confirmation is printed in RED above.
If you want to play and don’t have a partner here are the directions to follow:
sign in then click on the date you want to play. make sure the date is correct. then click on "Reserve, Modify, Partner" Below that you should see: all in one line the message below:
Thu02/14/19 By First Name By Last Name AFTAFTMornNiteLimitedRegularLimitedDo not careDo not careNorth/SouthEast/WestRecurring?1 Months2 Months3 Months
In the Box with "Search" type in *TBD that is *To Be Determined. Make sure the "TBD" is in the search box. Then complete the rest of the steps - 5-10 above.
Please remember to cancel any reservation you are not going to use.
As a side note -If you click on the box "Line Up for the date listed", you can see all the players who have signed up for that date.
Any questions or problems please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
The new Learn to Play Bridge I online is a free web-based program supported by ACBL. It is a good program for newer players to test and learn new skills. It will work with any device with any browser that is connected to the internet.
Learn to Play Bridge II (LTPB II) is a free online program for intermediate players. It is funded by ACBL. Unfortunately it is only compatible with MS Windows.