League results at 15th February.
League MP claim form available for download.
Fort Matilda Bridge Club (Gourock) recently celebrated its 60th Anniversary with a dinner and bridge at Greenock Wanderers Club House. Pictured cutting the cake is current President, Jean MacNish, surrounded by former Presidents of the club.
MEMPAD (which stands for Membership and Master Point Administration Database) was set up to facilitate the submission of Master Points and the administration of the Master Point system.
Members can -
* update their personal contact details
* view their own Master Point status
Club secretaries can -
* view their members' contact details
* update details of their office bearers
* submit local Master Points electronically (if using a standard scoring program)
Club treasurers can -
* reconcile members' SBU subscriptions with payments made to the SBU
You will need a password to log on to the system - to receive this, please email the Master Point Secretary (email@example.com) quoting your Master Point number.