Bridge 3 consists of 10 two hour sessions.
It is designed to follow on from Bridge 1 and Bridge 2.
The contents of Bridge 1 and Bridge 2 are available under "Bridge Tuition and Practice" on the left hand side of the home page.
Although there will be extensive revision it will help you to get the best out of Bridge 3 if you have some familiarity with most of the material in Bridge 1 and Bridge 2!
The course structure is along the following lines:
- Protocol and Counting Losers
- Using the Losing Trick to Bid Suit Contract & Suit Contract Play
- Bidding and Playing No Trump Contracts
- Opening Very Strong Unbalanced Hands
- Asking for Aces
- Review of Competitive Bidding & Bidding in the Protective Position
- Defence Revision & Opening Leads
- Discards and Signals
- Transfers for Weak Take Out
- Transfers for Game Tries
The actual content of sessions may be varied to suit a particular group of students.