Bridge on the Edge will continue with the ACBL Zero Tolerance for unacceptable behavior - anything that makes bridge less enjoyable for others.
1. Publicly criticizing partner or opponents including teaching at the table.
2. Badgering, rudeness, insinuations, profanity, threats or violence.
3. Negative comments concerning opponents' or partner's play or bidding.
4. Gloating over good results.
5. Objecting to a call for the director.
6. Disputing or arguing with a directors ruling.
7. Poor personal hygiene, grooming or dress.
1st offense – a procedural penalty of one quarter board or 3 IMPS
2nd Offense – Banned from Club for 1 month